Thursday, March 15, 2018

Give Love a Chance!

It was more than a week after my roka. About one and a half years ago, but I clearly remember that day. A bit reluctant to go home, I stayed back till late evening in the IIT Delhi campus. As I stood in the corridor of the old building, opposite the physics department I think, looking at the endless dull sky, I started pondering over how life seemed to be changing in unpredictable, dramatic ways. Something inside me questioned my happiness and my decision. I wasn't sure if this was really all that I wanted. I looked around for an answer, there wasn't anybody there. For a moment, to be honest, I took a trembling deep breath and thought, "What if I am not prepared for this?". You see, I didn't want be the first runaway bride in my family.




But just that moment, my phone buzzed and I got like the sweetest text of my life. I didn't open the app right away, you know, just to appear cool and easy, but I did stupidly blush and smile way long from ear to ear. This was the most beautiful and loved I had felt in a long time. I had my answer with me. I had to give love a chance. A well deserved chance, to let it enter my life and change it. As heavenly as it sounds, it started raining at that time. And it was not just water that was pouring.










No comments:

Post a Comment

we forgive

to find light that's lost, feel peace in our hearts, to believe in love, receive it from God, we forgive and we try to, to heal what hur...