Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Going the bollywood way...(courtesy jabong.com)


If at all I get one chance...I would show the world I am a star

Imitating Bollywood stars, especially when it comes to fashion, has become a tradition in our country. It’s funny how many of my friends got into getting a Ghajini hair cut (and symptoms of partial memory loss…of their own identity in the process…) the Kat pants (which were apparently meant to beautify only Katrina’s legs) or the famous Bunty Bubbly suits (which didn’t even look good on Rani…sorry no offense!). 

Nonetheless it’s important to at least save yourself from getting half mad like one of my classmates, (I would prefer not to mention her name here to refrain myself from giving her undue attention…) whose only mistake was to fall in love with a tunic that this tall lass, Miss Padukone, flaunted at some event. Well, there were not many places left in Delhi that my poor friend had left unexplored. 

To everyone’s surprise, I believe, there are things to certainly learn from her dedication here (that we wouldn't discuss…). I am thankful though, she found something really close to it, after weeks of struggle and impatience, at some online store with a crazy name, Jabong.com (crazy only because I don’t know what it means…though I suspect they have a huge collection for her to have found that unusually pretty thing there). 

She has been happy wearing it at some occasions reminding everyone what all it means to her. No wonder everyone, including me (never doubt my actions, O thou Satan!) agree she looks nice in it, plus in the process I found a great online shop (yeah jabong.com…be happy now for you got so much free publicity from an eminent personality like me…) which is perhaps the only good part (duh uh! for me…not for jabong.com). 

Okay, now something pithy. I find the idea of copying anything frivolous. I would rather recommend embracing fashion trends that exalt the charm your personality (matlab…make you look good).  Inspiration and motivation of similar kinds can be entertaining, no doubt. It’s silly how people ignore these beautiful words of wisdom that I invent every day. Enough said.


The ‘penner’ of this piece has herself started shopping at jabong.com insanely...and has lost her hard-earned money in the course...no wonder she thinks she looks awesomely gorgeous these days...


we forgive

to find light that's lost, feel peace in our hearts, to believe in love, receive it from God, we forgive and we try to, to heal what hur...