Thursday, April 05, 2012

Three Stages of a Man’s love…

Is there anything like true love? I am afraid to get a true answer.

I know men would be furiously and curiously reading this article (courtesy the confused title and subtitle). But they know that the authentication of this literary masterpiece can only be, unfortunately, judged by women (be happy girls!). Here’s a piece of warning though (for both men and women, in this case). The article unabashedly advocates the tyranny of ‘the second sex’ (since the writer believes she is a female). I wouldn’t mind if you admire my brevity after reading it though.

So I have decided to publish this article on my blog and there are some foreseen rude comments or at least angry readers…but hey, it’s all in good humour (trust me!). And I apologise if I offended you, so do read and enjoy (only!).

From a zillion personal experiences, I ‘constructed’ a man’s behaviour in love (a great usage of the word "constructionism" of course). So let me jump straight away to the point:

  • First stage (and indeed the most exciting one…)  –  “Love at FIRST sight”
Apparently they never saw a girl like you! They'll roam round you and impatiently wait for you to look back at them...and if by mistake you do, they consider it a victory! Girls love this undue attention. So this stage passes by quite quickly.


  • Second stage – “the side gets a LITTLE colder”
Only if you are strong and confident enough to not respond to those mystical eyes, you qualify the second stage. Well now, they have realised your disinterest…so they settle by not acknowledging your existence...and I know you think you just noticed their elegant and indifferent gestures. But that’s absolutely normal!


  • Third stage  –  “bug me NO more thou stranger”
If you were brave enough to ignore an angry admirer this is where u get into-the third stage (which I don’t know why, is so unpopular).
Well…didn’t you know? He was always casual with girls (playboy?)…How dare you never realise that? And of course there are a thousand girls in the world who are much better than you and who have always wanted him madly.


The ‘penner’ of this piece is downright sexist...this article was, thus, surrounded with ashamed subjectivity. Moreover, she lied about getting ‘a zillion personal experiences’ part…in reality she is ugly enough for anyone to even notice her…

we forgive

to find light that's lost, feel peace in our hearts, to believe in love, receive it from God, we forgive and we try to, to heal what hur...